DVD and CD Disc Repair Service
I have a scratched game that isn't working properly, can you fix it?
We can repair most scratches on optical disc based videogames (Wii, Xbox 360, Xbox, PC, PS2, Playstation 1 etc) as well as Music CDs and DVD movies*.
*Unfortunately we are unable to offer this service for Playstation 3, 4 and 5 games, Xbox One/Xbox Series X games or Blu-ray movies at this time.
Simply purchase a repair by clicking on the image above.
Limited Offer - 3 Discs Repaired for Just £10.
Simply input the code GXCDR310 at the basket stage with the 3 repairs before checkout to get the discount.
Once you have completed the order, go through checkout as though you are buying a game then simply send the disk to us** (in a standard sized DVD/CD case) to our repairs processing department at the address below.
Please ensure you include a note quoting your order number or put your order number on the envelope:
10 Strawberry Bank
For just £3.99 we put your disc through our professional repair machine and post it back to you.
We guarantee we will remove virtually all scratches that do not reach through to the top-side of the disc and will make the underside of discs look like new.
*Unfortunately we cannot guarantee success if the disc is irreparable due to damage to the top side, cracks or dents in the disc etc (see below), however you will still be charged.
**Unfortunately we are unable to offer this service for Playstation 3, 4 and 5 games, Xbox One/Xbox Series X games or Blu-ray movies at this time.
***Please ensure you obtain proof of postage from the post office as we cannot be held responsible for any discs that are lost in the post.
Spotting An Unrepairable Disc:
Most scratch-damaged discs can be repaired; but discs suffering other types of damage or excessive scratching can't be.
Here's how to spot a disc that's beyond repair:
- Excessive scratching: Scratches too deep or numerous may affect the ability to repair it. Typically however, 94% of discs can be repaired.
- Cracks: Typically start from the inside out.
- Dents: Indentations or chips at the edge of the disc, caused by blunt force
- Warping: The disc being bent or otherwise distorted out of shape. Usually due to heat damage.
- Foil Damage: Damage on the label side of the disc. If you can see light all the way through, the disc is likely unrepairable.
- Layer separation: Excessive heat or bending can see layers separate. Check to see if the colour of the disc has altered from the usual silver/gold/blue.