Trade in Games and DVDs online with GameXchange
Fed up wasting time in queues at your local GAME or Grainger only to be offered pennies? Why do that when you can trade-in your games online from the comfort of your own home and get a fair price?
Why risk going through the hassle of listing them on auction sites only to get next to nothing?
Get a great price and a prompt service by trading-in your games online at GameXchange.co.uk
Anything you send to us will be credited to your GameXchange Account to be spent on whatever you would like (or saved for future releases). No Cash is offered (unless you clicked the Get Cash Button).
Remember: We have always given even more on our trade-in values to enable you to post the games to us and still get better values than you would elsewhere. BUT we now also offer a FREEPOST option (as long as your trade contains a mobile or at least 2 items and has a total value over £5 - per FREEPOST label used).
How do you trade in games or DVDs at GameXchange.co.uk?
- Search for the game or DVD you want to trade in by typing one or two words in the search box or scanning the product barcode (if you cannot find a DVD search DVG, or BRG for Blu-Ray).
- Click the trade-in button (after checking the condition of your item).
- Repeat for each game or DVD.
- Once all your trade-ins are entered click the orange basket at the top right of the screen and you will be taken to the check-in.
- Complete check-in
- If your trade-in contains a mobile or 2 or more items and has a total value over £5 you can use our FREE Royal Mail tracked service .
- If your trade-in contains less than 2 items or is valued under £5 you can post your games to us at the address below. (with your trade-in number written above the address).
GameXchange.co.uk (Trade-In: #_ _ _ _ _)
Castleway Business Centre
49a Preston New Road
Then get the credit to spend on whatever you want from our site.
Please package your games safely and make sure they are well protected to ensure they will not be damaged in transit, we cannot be held responsible for any damage and this could reduce the trade-in price we can offer.
We advise that you use our Free Tracked Service or post your parcel by Recorded delivery and keep the tracking information in a safe place. Alternatively you could get a postal certificate from the post office which is free of charge and insures your package for £30.
Once the games have been received and examined by our trade-in processing team you will receive an email letting you know how much credit you have to spend on the website. You should receive this email within 1 business day of the package arriving at our warehouse.
Save or spend, it’s up to you.
IMPORTANT: Our Game Trade in Terms & Conditions
- Prices given are valid for 7 days. Your trade-in must be posted to us within that time to get the quoted values.
- Only UK Pal versions of games can be traded-in. Imports will be returned to sender at their own expense or have their value reduced at our discretion.
- Disc based games can only be traded in their original DVD sized cases (Saturn, Dreamcast, PS1 and Mega CD etc are exceptions).
- PC games will only be accepted in DVD cases. Anything else will be reduced at our discretion or rejected completely.
- £1 per disc will be deducted from any trade-in values if the processor decides the disc needs to be repaired to meet GameXchange’s standards for sale.
- Faulty items will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer at their own expense or destroyed.
- Other damage or missing parts not already covered in check-in will result in the trade-in value being lowered accordingly (you cannot later send in any missing parts).
- The trade-in processor’s decisions regarding trade-in game(s) condition and subsequent reductions are final. Only completely rejected items can be returned to sender (at their expense).
- Only 1 copy of any title can be traded-in or cashed-in by each customer/household. Additional copies may be returned to sender at their own expense or, more likely, have the value given reduced at our discretion.
- Consoles, Apple or peripherals etc. sent to us without their box will have their value reduced by 15% or similar dependent on the original value.
- You must be at least 16 years of age to use the trade-in facility.
- Currently trade-ins can only be accepted from our UK customers, please contact customer services for details.
- You are strongly advised to obtain a free proof of postage certificate from your post office before shipping (or to send using Recorded Delivery or similar).
- If any adjustments are made to your quote you will be informed by email of the reasons. We cannot return items or add value at this point if you wish to send any missing parts etc to us so please check items carefully before sending.
- Only genuine UK BBFC age rated BluRays or DVDs will be accepted as trade-in.
- When Trading-in any console it must be a UK PAL version and fully working with the manufacturers guarantee security seal(s) intact. All items that are included when bought new must be present (not paperwork but controllers/TV cable/power leads/memory cards/stylus etc). Reductions will be made for any missing parts.
- To use our Free delivery label your trade in and each packagesent/label used must contain a mobile or at least 2 items and be valued at over £5 in total. If either of these conditions are not met £2 will be deducted from your final trade-in or cash payment.
- To use the Free delivery service your Package must be scanned onto the Royal Mail systems at the Post Office. If it isn't and the Free Delivery label is still used the full postage cost will be deducted from your final cash payment or trade-in credit.
- Please note that there is a 5kg upper limit for parcels sent using this method. If your trade-in weighs more than 5kg please split into 2 parcels and send seperately (both with a label). If your trade-in contains a console that weighs more than 5kg on its own please contact us and we will make alternative arrangements.