7 Days to Die
HOW LONG WILL YOU SURVIVE?
7 Days to Die has redefined the survival genre, with unrivalled crafting and world-building content. Set in a brutally unforgiving post-apocalyptic world overrun by the undead,7 Days to Die is an open-world game that is a unique combination of first person shooter, survival horror, tower defence, and role-playing games. It presents combat, crafting, looting, mining, exploration, and character growth, in a way that has seen a rapturous response from fans worldwide.
A 'Survival' game with a winning formula of the open world nature of Minecraft (crafting, building, exploring, etc...) with survivalist and horror themes.
- Unlimited hours of gameplay
- Explore - Huge, unique and rich environments, offering the freedom to play the game however you want
- Craft - craft and repair weapons, clothes, armour, tools, vehicles, and more
- Build - Take over a ruin, or build from the ground-up. Design your fortress to include traps and defensive positions to survive the undead
- Cooperate or Compete - Includes two player split screen mode, with support for up to 4 players online, in Player versus Player, co-op survival, or co-op creative modes
- Create - Unleash your creativity and build the ultimate world by yourself or with friends. Enjoy unlimited access to nearly 400 in-game items and 1,200 unique building blocks in creative mode
- Improve - Increase your skills in a multitude of active and passive disciplines. 7 Days to Die is the only true survival RPG with nearly 50 multi-tiered skill and perk groups.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.