Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers
"I am Lucas Stark, an Admiral in the US Navy, and the most advanced war machines ever created are under my command. My carrier, USS Enterprise (CV-6), has up to 90 airplanes on her deck that are ready to launch at any minute on my orders, and strike within a radius of 400 miles of the Pacific."
Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers is a unique flight simulation with strategy elements and a compelling storyline. The game is focused on aircraft missions during WW2 that are started from aircraft carriers. Choose your side: US Navy vs. Japanese Imperial Navy.
- Experience the story of a carrier! Witness the adventures of Admiral Lucas Stark and Hideaki Hashimoto, the captains of aircraft carriers in the Pacific Ocean in WW2
- Protect your carrier! Take control of the ship's cannon turrets in Survive Mode
- Enter the watchtower! Look out for enemies and discover new missions
- Take control of whole squadrons! Instead of controlling just one airplane, you can control all aircrafts in your squadron in the respective mission
- Equip your airplanes with real weapons! All possible plane-weapons-configuration is based on real models
- A real setting combined with arcade gameplay! Every plane can only be equipped with a limited amount of ammunition. You can avoid this restriction as you switch between the different planes of a squadron.
- A game that never gets boring! Play multiple single player and innovative multiplayer modes
- Experience the most famous WW2 battles! Be in the heart of battles like Midway, Pearl Harbor and Wake Island.
- A huge war machinery for you to choose from! The game contains a total of 4 aircraft carriers, 21 battle ships and 12 aircrafts
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.