Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise
Beat the Beat is a game that both teaches and tests rhythm with fun and quirky music challenges. Through various visual and audio cues, players feel the rhythm and complete musical patterns on the fly.
- Players must tap either the A Button or both A and B Buttons together on their Wii Remote Controllers in time to the music to pass each challenge. The fun and challenge of the game come from feeling the rhythm and hitting the beats accurately.
- All the games are new to this edition, though people who have played the Nintendo DS version might recognise familiar characters.
- In different games, players might be asked to stab a rolling pea with a fork, become a samurai and slash demons or play a game of aerial badminton - all in time to the music
- As players become more proficient they can earn a medal for their accurate performances and unlock bonus content
- Much of the music was created by famous Japanese pop music producer Tsunku
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.