BlazBlue Continuum Shift II
The most exciting new fighting game for years, BlazBlue is the perfect fit for fight fans on the move. BlazBlue's unique four button fighting system, accessible gameplay and beginner modes, and wealth of single player content make it better suited to handheld play that any other fighting game series.
- Please Note: 3DS titles are not compatible with standard Nintendo DS consoles
- Critically acclaimed 2D fighter, boasting stunning artwork, fluid animation and an accessible and fast-paced fighting system
- 18 diverse characters each with their own unique 'Drives' -special powers that give BlazBlue it's trademark depth and spectacle
- A single player without equal. BlazBlue boasts a wealth of solo content for players, beyond standard Arcade and Score attack modes
- Exclusive handheld content:
- New characters: Previously download only, Makoto, Valkenhayn and Platinum are now unlocked, alongside Mu who previously needed to be earned as a tough gameplay reward or DLC purchase
- Brand new stories: Centering around the previously DLC only character Makoto and fan favourite Kokonoe, the additional content details the back-stories of the NOL Academy and Sector Seven
- Abyss mode: Descend into an increasingly difficult Abyss. Each victory earns points which can be spent on upgrading character abilities like speed, power, health. Shape and strengthen your favourite character however you choose for near-endless replay value!
- Expanded legion mode: Legion Mode is a game of strategy and tactics where you battle across strategic maps, and players must fight for recruits and territory. BBCS2 features new maps and includes Makoto, Valkenhaynand Platinum as playable characters.
- Unmatched for its wealth of single player content:
- Arcade: Classic single player action -battle through ten opponents on a variety of difficulties
- Story: Explore the world and characters of BlazBlue in an Epic tale that spans over 100hrs of play.
- Training: Tweak every aspect of gameplayto help practice your moves and combos
- Abyss: Adds RPG elements in the mix, as you level up your character with every victory earned.
- Score attack: Push your skills to the limit! Defeat seriously tough opponents as stylishly as possible!
- Legion: Combines strategy with action -recruit characters to your army and conquer territory.
- Gallery: A wealth of unlockablesfrom movies, to never-before seen artwork from the masters at Arc.
- A fighter for everyone:
- Tutorial: BlazBlue'scritically acclaimed tutorial suite is the most comprehensive of any fighting game, taking you though basic skills to advanced techniques
- Challenge mode: This mode teaches you how to get the most out of your chosen character, from their special moves to spectacular distortion finishes and incredible combos!
- Stylish mode: New to BlazBlue? 'Stylish Mode' simplifies the control scheme so that even 'button mashers' can pull off combos like veteran BlazBlue players!
- A perfect fit! BlazBlue'snatural four-button configuration makes it a comfortable fit for all handhelds -so there's no compromise when it comes to control!
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.