Bridge Constructor Collection
Bridge Constructor - Become an appraised bridge engineer and architect in Bridge Constructor. Create and design your own constructions and watch the cars and trucks pass over them - or see them fall and crash while your inferior creations collapse due to weight and the laws of physics!
- 64 Levels
- 6 Settings: City, Canyon, Beach, Mountains, Hills, Grotto
- Option to build sloping roads
- Map with all unlocked worlds/levels
- 4 different building materials: Wood, Steel, Cables, Concrete pillars
- Colour coded load indicator for different building materials
- Three different load bearing levels: Car, Truck and Tank Truck
- High score per level.
Bridge Constructor Medieval - Bridge Constructor Medieval turns back the clock a few centuries to the time of knights and castles. Build sturdy bridges to supply your city with provisions - or cunningly constructed bridges that collapse under the weight of attacking troops, sending the horde of enemies into the abyss below.
- For the first time: Build bridges in the Middle Ages!
- Brand new levels and game modes for a completely new gaming experience
- Design sturdy bridge roofs to protect yourself from enemy catapults
- Construct cunning bridge traps to send advancing enemy troops into the abyss
- Exciting and funny background story
- Enjoy beautiful medieval landscapes
- Achievements and leaderboards.
Bridge Constructor Playground - Bridge Constructor Playground offers people of all ages an introduction to the topic of "bridge building". This game gives you the freedom to let your creative side run riot - nothing is impossible. Across 30 innovative levels you have to build bridges over deep valleys, canals or rivers. Following this your bridges will be subjected to a stress test to see whether they can support the weight of the cars and/or trucks which drive across them.
- 32 Levels
- 5 Settings: City, Canyon, Beach, Mountains, Rolling hills
- Survey map with unlocked worlds / levels
- Extensive tutorial for easy entry to the game
- New badge system for beginners and pros
- 4 different building materials: wood, steel, steel cable, concrete piles
- Percentages and coloured visualization of building material's stress loads
- Two different stress levels: car and truck
- High score per Level
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.