Carrier Command: Gaea Mission
Carrier Command: Gaea Mission is a breath taking combination of action game with strategic elements set in a vast detailed archipelago. It reinvents the classic gameplay of the original Carrier Command to deliver a truly next-gen experience. You are the commander of a near-future aircraft carrier of immense power, with many tools and vehicles at your disposal.
Landing in an unfamiliar, free-roaming environment, exploration will be key and the thrill of discovery will spur you onward. The colony planetoid of Taurus is a pivotal battleground in the United Earth Coalition (UEC)'s long campaign against the rogue Asian Pacific Alliance (APA), who gained dominion over Earth in an apocalyptic conflict. The wide oceans of Taurus are dotted with resource-rich islands of varying composition and hiding many secrets.
- Gaea Mission campaign: Follow the deep story coinciding with the second book of the Gaea Universe trilogy and evolve from an underdog to a skilled Carrier commander and prevail against all odds with your ragtag crew
- Free roam strategy mode: Enjoy a game mode closely based on the original 80s classics! Choose startup settings and the balance of power and challenge the enemy carrier to an ultimate strategic duel.
- Massive game environment: Explore 30+ unique islands in 6 distinct climatic zones. Jump into the adrenaline pumping combat by taking direct control of any unit. Shift seamlessly between your walruses, mantas and map via the immersive real-time picture-in-picture window.
- Command the action: Take your place behind the advanced battle computer aboard your carrier - manufacture upgrades, weapons and enhancements, customize your units and use tactics to move them across the open battlefield
- Unique game mechanics: Control a seamless blend of real-time remotely controllable vehicles with a programmable battle computer to dominate the battlefield
- Unit management: Acquire and manufacture new upgrades, weapons and enhancements for your carrier and vehicles, but don't forget to keep an eye on your ammo and fuel stocks as well
- Strategy: Traverse the seas to establish a network of island bases for defense, mining and manufacturing. Keep a steady supply of resources and equipment to push your campaign forward.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.