Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
DescriptionThe Ecclesia is a hand-picked organisation sworn to defeat Dracula and his undead cohorts. Thus, Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia pits the player against the Vampire Lord and his hordes in a sprawling game world that spans 20 beautifully-realised maps.
Retaining the famed side view that is synonymous with the series, the action moves both indoors and outdoors as the player scours forests and oceans for the Vampire leader. New to the series, however, is an all-new 'Glyph Attack System', giving the player access to over 100 offensive moves. These new moves are exclusive to the Ecclesia Order, and allow the player to combine weapons and attacking styles instantly during the heat of battle.
As the player explores Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, a series of secondary side quests are offers, and these reward the user with ever more useful items and ways to power-up their character, and also affect the way the game progresses with a number of different endings ensuring the game has strong replay value.
Igarashi has also utilised the Wi-Fi elements of the Nintendo DS, and items can be traded or swapped with other players or players can go head-to-head in an all-new Versus Mode. "I have always found Vampires and their legends profoundly interesting, and they provide a wealth of interesting plot lines for the Castlevania series," commented series creator Koji Igarashi. "Dracula's enduring legacy and reign of terror will have gained him many enemies, and I hope that gamers enjoy the introduction of the Ecclesia Order and the new abilities they add to the series."
* Intense side-scrolling action gameplay
* Collect elements that will help you in your quest against Dracula Explore all-new outdoor areas from the forests to the ocean
* Compete head-to-head mode via the Nintendo DS Wi-Fi Connection
* Sell and buy items and equipment you have found while playing with other players utilizing Nintendo DS Wi-Fi Connection
* Connect to the upcoming Wii version of Castlevania for special unlockable items
* Utilise multiple abilities and attacks simultaneously with the all-new Glyph attack system
* Replay more than once to discover the multiple endings
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.