Please Note: Nintendo Wii U titles are not compatible with standard Wii consoles
Darksiders 2 follows the exploits of Death, one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse, in a weaving tale that runs parallel to the events in the original Darksiders game. This epic journey propels Death through various light and dark realms as he tries to redeem his brother War, the horseman who was blamed for prematurely starting the Apocalypse in Darksiders.
Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, embarks upon a quest to restore mankind, and redeem his brother's name. Along the way, the Horseman discovers that there are far worse things than an earthly Apocalypse, and that an ancient grudge may threaten all of Creation. Can Death really become mankind's savior?
Become the terrifying force which everything fears but nothing can escape. Death Lives in Darksiders 2.
The Wii U edition of Darksiders 2 will feature additional bonus-content not included with other formats. Included on the disc will be the first DLC expansion, Argul's Tomb, as well as all pre-order bonuses from other editions, adding around five hours of playable content and new legendary weapons and armor.
Darksiders 2 on Wii U will take advantage of the unique Wii U GamePad, utilizing the touch screen to display map and objectives as well as giving quick access to abilities and Death's inventory. The Wii U system's gyro functionality will also be utilized to allow players to evade enemy attacks, manipulate objects in the world and steer their character during swimming and riding sequences.
- Additional Content for the Wii U:
- Argul's Tomb: The game's first downloadable content pack featuring a unique area, three new dungeons and new weapons and armor to collect
- Death Rides Pack: Three new side-quests for the Darksiders 2 campaign
- Angel Of Death & Shadow Of Death Packs: New legendary armor and weapon choices for the player early in the game
- Deadly Despair Pack: Upgraded horse speed boost
- Additional unique legendary weapon and armor sets for the player to use from the start of the game
- Product Features:
- Play Death: Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven or Hell
- Epic universe: Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad
- Player choice & customisation: Slayer, Necromancer, & Wanderer armour sets along with the Harbinger & Necromancer Skill Trees allow players to create their own Death
- Replay-ability: Side quests, open world feel, Skill Tree customization, and leveling system with endless armor & weapon set combinations offer compelling reasons to play through Darksiders 2 again and again
- Traversal: Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.