Dead Island Definitive Collection
Deep Silver revisits the iconic bone-crunching terror of the original zombie-slaying smash hit as Dead Island and Dead: Island Riptide shuffle onto a whole new generation of consoles. Featuring fully remastered and greatly improved versions of the series' first two instalments, get ready for the ultimate Dead Island experience.
Dead Island and Dead Island: Riptide have been completely overhauled utilising Techland's next gen engine, adding significant visual and performance upgrades, whilst introducing cutting edge current-generation graphical effects.
Dead Island Definitive Collection is a compilation containing Dead Island Definitive Edition, Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition and also includes for free Dead Island Retro Revenge!
- Includes Dead Island Definitive Edition, Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition and added into the mix of flesh-eating zombie chaos is a brand new side-scrolling/endless runner action game Dead Island Retro Revenge!
- Higher Quality Textures - Game textures have been redone in a higher resolution and the level of quality has been improved across the board
- Photorealistic new lighting system - The lighting system in the game has been vastly improved, providing a much more realistic look, enhancing the stunning tropical setting.
- Physically based shading - The introduction of new physically based shading techniques due to the latest iteration of the Chrome Engine means a higher quality look to the game models and objects as they react in a more realistic way to various lighting conditions.
- Image quality enhancements via anti-aliasing - The addition of more sophisticated anti-aliasing means that console players can now experience Dead Island without unsightly "jaggies" - meaning a much cleaner look throughout.
- Improved-quality game models and geometry assets - All major geometry assets (for example: NPCs and character models) highlight a marked quality increase.
- HBAO and motion blur effects - The introduction of Horizon-based Ambient Occlusion adds an extra layer of depth and realism to the world through a better implementation of object shadows, while the all-new motion blur effects will provide a much more cinematic feel to the game experience.
- Updated game UI - Providing a more consistent look between both Dead Island and Dead Island: Riptide. Increase to equal quality level for seamless game experience.
- The Current-gen Console Experience - The Dead Island Redux Collection will also of course take advantage of the latest console features such as Online 4 Player Co-op, PS Vita Remote-Play (PS4), Share-Play (PS4), streaming and recording.
- Power Fists Power-up - And last but not least, The fan favourite unofficial PC mod will also now be added to both products. Punch your way through the mayhem with craziest power-up ever!
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.