Dementium: The Ward
DescriptionDementium: The Ward is a mature themed first person shooter/survival horror game telling the tale of a man awakening to find himself in a mysterious,
derelict hospital, apparently frozen in time. Confronted by the deadly, grotesque surgical experiments that roam the halls and a series of challenging puzzles, he must face his deepest fears in order to unlock the mysteries of the hospital and escape with his life.
Dementium is a completely new experience on the Nintendo DS, pushing the platform to its limits with full 3D visuals and bone-chilling audio. It also challenges the player to ask questions, thinking beyond the surface of the in-game surroundings. For those who survive the terrors of the Ward, a shocking conclusion awaits!
Dementium the Ward for Nintendo DS Features:
* Pushes the platform to its limits with incredible 3D graphics and bone chilling game play and audio.
* Uses the touch screen to look and aim, providing the player with unrivalled freedom and control.
* A dynamic, real-time flashlight immerses the player into the game’s eerie atmosphere.
* True to life weapons include pistols, shotguns and terrifying electric bone saws.
* Multiple grotesque enemies, each requiring different tactics, plus challenging puzzles.
* Combines action-adventure, first-person shooter and survival horror into one nightmarish experience.
* Dementium sets the benchmark for mature handheld games and DS technology.
* Only the European version offers an improved save point system and is completely uncut.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.