Blizzard Entertainment’s epic action-RPG Diablo III is moving the eternal war between the High Heavens and the Burning Hells to a new battleground--Xbox 360! Armed with a controller and a custom-designed interface tailored for consoles, players will step into the role of one of five powerful character classes—barbarian, witch doctor, wizard, monk, or demon hunter--and embark on a dark journey to save the world of Sanctuary from ancient demonic forces. As these heroes adventure from the humble town of New Tristram all the way to the Diamond Gates of the High Heavens, they’ll engage in pulse-pounding combat with hordes of monsters and challenging bosses, grow in experience and ability, and acquire items of incredible power.
- Five powerful character classes to choose from: barbarian, witch doctor, wizard, monk, and demon hunter.
- Direct character control and console-focused changes to character abilities and combat mechanics thrust Xbox 360 gamers into the action.
- Four-player online co-op and four-player local co-op for seamless cooperative play.
- Four different difficulty modes--Normal, Nightmare, Hell, and Inferno--that progressively increase the challenge and reward players with more powerful armor, weapons, and abilities.
- Hardcore mode for players who seek the thrill of constant peril that comes with the possibility of permanent death for their character.
- Completely reimagined interface and new dynamic camera designed specifically for console play.
- Interactive environments with dangerous traps and obstacles, and destructible elements.
- Randomized settings, events, and loot deliver endless, dynamic gameplay.
- A wide variety of fiendish monsters, with unique attack patterns and behaviors redesigned for console.
- Features like the Paragon system, Monster Power, Infernal Machine and Brawling add substantial replayability.
- Connect with friends, send game invitations, and access voice chat through the Xbox Live.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.