Final Fantasy XII
War was on the horizon. Seeking to strengthen its base of power, the great Archadian Empire had been invading and subjugating its neighboring kingdoms one by one. The small Kingdom of Dalmasca, the stage on which this tale is set, was one such kingdom.
When the occupying Archadian forces established a new consul in Dalmasca's Royal City of Rabanastre, it caught the attention of Vaan, an urchin living on the streets. To Vaan, the Empire was a hated enemy who had taken the life of his brother-his last surviving family member. Vaan hatched a plan to sneak into the castle housing the new consul and pay him a surprise visit of sorts. Once inside, he thought to unburden the consul of one or two of his treasures. But before he would have the chance, Vaan got far more than he bargained for; a resistance movement of former Dalmascan soldiers rising up against the Archadian Empire was launching an assault!
- New Active Dimension Battle system transfers players from exploration to battle seamlessly.
- Customize characters using the License Board.
- New cut-scenes for the American version of the game.
- Gambit system allows players to control any character during battle.
- Features many weapons, enemies, and spells from Final Fantasy Tactics and Final Fantasy XI, the previous games set in the world of Ivalice.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.