Freakyforms Deluxe: Your Creations, Alive
Please Note: 3DS titles are not compatible with standard Nintendo DS consoles
Let your imagination run wild with Freakyforms Deluxe: Your Creations, Alive!. Bring your very own creatures to life, plucking each designed element from the depths of your mind to create something truly unique. Called formees, your customised creatures are created on a drawing board featuring a large palette of shapes, body parts and colours that can be put together and tweaked to transform them into pretty much anything. The only limit is your imagination.
As the expanded version of the Nintendo 3DS Download Software title, Freakyforms Deluxe: Your Creations, Alive!, this eccentric game is packed full of user-generated content and contains a wide range of new features for you to enjoy. There are a lot of body parts to choose from when designing your formee, such as wings allowing your formee to fly and wheels that will make your formee move much faster on land.
Once you've mastered the drawing board and brought a team of formees to life, it is now time to explore the side-scrolling platform aspects of the game, exploring your personally customised planet and completing quests as you go. Enjoy discovering new body parts and locations, as the planet gets bigger as more formees are created. Try your hand at fruit eating, collecting money, unlocking and exploring dungeons. In each of the all-new dungeons, you are tasked with tackling a perilous task in order to find hidden jewels. By completing the dungeons you can unlock new abilities called Special Actions. These add another layer of personalisation to your formees through new animations and sounds such as shooting actual missiles from your formee or engulfing it in flames.
Each dungeon features elements from the location in which it's found such as water in the Ocean dungeon or wind currents in Cloudland. On every floor you must find a jewel which acts as the key to the next floor. Model formees and Guests' formees from StreetPass will appear in each dungeon, trying to hinder your progress. Defeat these formees in order to reach the end and the final boss battle!
For the first time, you can now also showcase your formees with other Nintendo 3DS users in multiplayer mode, in addition to sharing them over StreetPass, or via QR Codes which can also be used to import a formee into the game. If you fancy getting even closer to the little creatures, watch them come to life in front of your very own eyes using the "?" AR Card. Freakyforms Deluxe Your Creations, Alive! also comes with the option of utilising Download Play so if you wish to play with a friend who doesn't own the game then they will be able to join in with the creative fun.
- Creative game offering complete freedom to shape a planet and its inhabitants
- Includes a fun and quirky side-scrolling platform game utilising formees created
- Create formees with others in multiplayer or share them via StreetPass and QR codes
- Full touch screen controls
- Dungeons & special actions:
- Players are now able to explore dungeons in which an RPG mini-game is played with created formees
- Each of the four locations has a dungeon and the dungeon is unlocked only once the certain world location has been 'expanded'
- Dungeons are the only way to unlock the new feature of Special Actions - which give the character special abilities in the dungeons, there are 50 to unlock
- The dungeons are also the only place where players can fight their formees, battles are performed automatically with "wrestling-like" live text-based commentary
- Formee stats affect battle and their stats are based on the number, type & size of the parts they're made from
- New formee creation:
- Formee Together allows four players to create formees at the same time over local multiplayer according to a certain theme
- Formees can be saved and loaded via QR code, so if a formee is created in Formee Together via Download Play, the user can save the formees as a QR code and then import them into the game once they buy it
- The deluxe version of the game also allows for up to 200 guest and 120 personal formees to be stored on the memory card for later use
- If the deluxe user had the eShop version of the game then they can import their formees from that game version and vice versa (for deluxe created formees to be imported to the eShop version, the deluxe formee most not contain any new pieces.)
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.