DescriptionThe chess game FRITZ teaches players the basics of the world's most famous board game in an entertaining way.
It's a fun game that is exciting to play, easy to learn, and not at all easy to master.
* Free Chess: To play games freely in any of the three modes of play: Classic Chess, Chess 960 or Giveaway. You can have all the help Fritz has to offer.
* Fritz Chess ELO: Only you against the machine playing Classic Chess, without any help. The outcome will affect your ELO score. ELO is the number that indicates how good a player you are.
* Multiplayer: You can play against a friend on the same console, in any of three modes: Classic, 960 or Giveaway.
* Set up position: Put the pieces in a certain position and continue the match. Ideal for solving chess problems from the newspaper.
* * Chess Puzzles: Countless puzzles of different levels of difficulty. From the easiest that can be solved with just one move, to very difficult, that need a certain combination of movements.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.