The Guild 3 is a unique blend of eco-simulation, strategy game, historical life-sim, and RPG. Europe in the 1400s: The dark middle ages, once dominated by nobles and the clergy, came to an end and a new era begins: the age of free, prospering cities, trading and an open mind-set! One of the goals in the "The Guild" series is to create a family dynasty which can last for centuries. While the world around you and your dynasty rearranges itself time and time again - all non-player characters (NPCs) make their own decisions -, you have to prove your skills in artisan craftwork and trading, participate in social occasions and perfect your political schemes and malicious intrigues. For the sequel of the popular The Guild series, Nordic Games, holder of rights and publisher of the series, was able to hire the Canadian developer GolemLabs in 2014. GolemLabs has a lot of experience with strategy games and artificial intelligence, as they developed the renown Superpower 2. The Guild 3 makes use of the very powerful Darksiders engine.
- Sandbox - Forge your dynasty and create your own "goal" of the game: become sovereign (with "good" or "evil" behaviour), dominate the city or the whole scenario (economically, politically) or annihilate all of your competitors
- Replayability - AI makes every scenario look, feel, and play differently, as the need and desire based system influences the AI behaviour in a (seemingly) random way
- The EHE (Evolutive Human Emulator), the new AI system in the Guild 3, is adaptive, dependent on a 6 trait-system, and with said AI, behavioural patterns evolve because of its inherent ability to adapt to any given need and desire system
- Random-based global events, e.g. famine, plagues, war, town fires
- Actions from other players (or from yourself) like revolts in neighbourhoods, trade embargos and other economic measures
- Multiplayer with up to 16 Players
- Free Play Mode - Choose between objective (story) driven or free play to create and break alliances at will
- Societies - In The Guild 3 the societies can be compared to very powerful social clubs. Some of them, like the Freemasons or the Smithsguild, are publicly known, others, such as the Guild of Thieves or the Warlocks' Circle, are kept secret
- City Districts - New neighbourhoods are being created within a city through political intervention/general rise in population, or similar environmental circumstances
- Economy - After you have established your financial basis, you have the option to set to automatic and focus on politics, intrigues, and increase your power/influence/wealth etc
- Character / Dynasty Evolution - There are a complex tree of skills, professions, actions and bonuses waiting for you to be unlocked
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.