DescriptionPocoyo is a graphical adventure made especially for the Nintendo DS™. Based on the Pocoyo licence, “Hello, Pocoyo!” is not just fun but also a creative exercise for both Children and adults. The adventure begins when Pocoyo accidentally makes his friends disappear with a magic pencil. You will travel along with Pocoyo in the environments extracted from the TV series and help Pocoyo find all his missing friends, who join him one by one until he finds them all.
The game will exploit the unique features of the Nintendo DS™ to its maximum. For instance, we’ll have to blow into the microphone to make Pato fly using an umbrella, make a race car sound to make Pocoyo move faster and call Loula when we need her help digging for a key.
The game features and situations mimic the series looks as its being developed to place the player directly into the Pocoyo universe. “Hello, Pocoyo!” maintains the educative spirit, without being instructive that has made Pocoyo the brilliant and award-winning successful cartoon series that it is.
· Very charming and attractive characters not only for kids but also for adults.
· New way of playing : you cannot give direct orders but try to motivate and make characters interact with the objects and other characters. Just like the narrator in the cartoons.
· Fun and Educative video game.
· Every time you find a new object, the possibilities enlarge and new mini-games are unlocked. You’ll have to keep the characters happy and direct them with the objective of unlocking new elements and get to experiment with them.
· Characters attributes : Happiness, education and energy.
· 3 Different worlds or environments : Earth, undersea and outer space.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.