Iron-Front Liberation 1944
Iron Front is set in Southern Poland during the Soviet Offensive in the summer of that year. The player takes on the role of a Russian or German infantryman, using teamwork, tactical skill and authentic war machines to battle for victory.
Each campaign features eight missions. However, the player does not have to do all this on foot: Using their computers, tacticians will control tanks, including the famous German battle tank Panzerkampfwagen and the Russian Stalin tank JS2, or fighter planes such as the Focke Wulf 190 and dive bombers like the Stuka.
Online is where the battle really heats up. Players can either complete missions cooperatively or compete with each other in special multiplayer modes such as "Capture the Flag" or "Attack and Defence".
- Huge battles involving infantry, tanks and aircraft, all of which are realistically recreated
- Authentic arms such as the Mauser Karabiner 98k rifle, MP40 machine guns, grenades and more
- More than 40 land vehicles and aircrafts are available, including JS-2 and Tiger II tanks... and many more
- Challenging multiplayer allows players to either complete missions cooperatively or with friends
- With the intuitive and extensive mission editor players can create their own missions and share them with friends online
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard delivery your order should arrive within 1-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 10 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us.