Le Tour De France 2012
Developed by Cyanide Studio, who proved themselves for more than 10 years in the genre of cycling simulation with Pro Cycling Manager on PC, Tour de France is back on consoles after seducing a large public last year. This year, Tour De France 2012 offers a richer, improved experience, and many new novelties that will please all cycling fans on consoles.
Play as a professional cyclist, and throw yourself in the most prestigious cycling competition: the Tour de France! Finely mixing simulation and action, Tour de France offers you to challenge all the biggest cycling champions on the leading race of the season! Get the best out of your teammates, and form alliances with other teams and their rider to win a stage, or battle for the famous Yellow Jersey! 21 stages, full of tension and adrenaline, await you: the turns of events in the mountains, the fierce sprint battles at the finish lines... all has been made so that you live, intensively, the Tour de France just like a real cycling champion!
- The Tour De France now playable in multiplayer: Ever more adrenaline! Claim the first place of the leader boards in intense battles
- An improved AI, adapting itself to all situations: You will have the impression to face real riders, conscient of their physical condition, and their strengths and weaknesses. The strategy of opponent teams are ever more formidable!
- Graphical improvement, new models for riders and cycles: Thanks to finer textures, this year's edition is more beautiful than ever and takes place in a more varied landscape: flora, buildings, scenery objects and spectators are more numerous! Thousands of miles of roads have been modeled, decorated, animated and are now more detailed than ever.
- A broader range of strategic options during the races: Added to a large choice of orders and actions, you will now be able to organize the protection of your leader, ask for help when you fall or experience a flat tire, or give free hand to the AI on parts of the race's strategy.
- A new database editor: Modify and update the teams according to the real-life evolution of the season, and share your
- data with a memory card
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.