Lost in Blue: Shipwrecked
DescriptionLost in Blue: Shipwrecked for Wii offers an all-new adventure and a new way to survive being stranded on a desert island. Retaining the self sufficiency theme that runs throughout the series, the Wii game centres on a rich boy Aidan and a waitress called Lucy who are forced to abandon their luxury liner when a fire breaks out. Thrown into the mix are petty thieves Gord and Fiona, who also wash up on the beach, and an uneasy alliance is formed as these different characters are forced to unite to survive; only to discover that they're not the first ones on their new found island...
Lost in Blue: Shipwrecked adds new depth to the series, as the fight for survival is given added realism via the use of the Nunchuk and Wii Remote controllers. Everything from making a fire, to hunting food and setting traps must be mastered, while exploration of the island gains additional detail via the use of switchable first and third-person views.
Also new to the Wii game are the addition of pets. Both Aidan and Lucy are washed ashore with their respective animals, and their skills prove essential on the island. Aidan is reunited with Hobo the Monkey, who hangs on his backpack and is useful for retrieving food from high places, while Lucy's faithful Collie, Max, has a sharp sense of smell and can dig up useful items for use later.
With multiple endings, a wealth of sub games, and a twisting plot that allows the game to be played as either Aidan, Lucy or Gord and Fiona, before the foursome eventually join forces, Lost in Blue: Shipwrecked brings its desert paradise to vibrant life through its varied gameplay and clever and adaptable control system.
* The first console version of the series greatly upgrades the visual quality and depth of the game, immersing the player in a survival adventure like never before
* Vibrant 3D graphics paint the island environment, weather systems, and various items as more life-like than ever
* Full use of Wii-mote and Nunchuk controls allow you to experience realistic movements with a variety of mini-games including fishing, carpentry, fire-making and more
* An island tutorial and a greater focus on exploration enhances the accessibility and fun factor for new players
* Dependable pets improve item gathering and provide entertainment by playing music or dancing with you
* Recruit a friend for around 40 mini-games, including new, cooperative games ? the better you play, the bigger your reward
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.