Monster High: Ghoul Spirit
DescriptionIn Monster High Ghoul Spirit, you’ll create and customize your own scary-cute avatar, begin your dead-ucation and embrace your own freaky flaws. Build relationships and become BFFs with ghastly new classmates to achieve monstrous reputation and, ultimately, Scream Queen stardom at the Terror Under the Sea Dance.
An open-ended social experience, Monster High Ghoul Spirit is the first time fans will get a chance to enrol firsthand and make frightfully fabulous friends. Game progression will unlock assignments and activities such as “makeover madness” and “costume calamity” on the perilous path to putrid popularity.
Monster High fans can expect to meet all their freaky favourites on campus, including Frankie Stein™, Draculaura, Cleo de Nile™, Lagoona Blue, Clawdeen Wolf and maybe even a fresh face…
• New Ghoul; Monster High Ghoul Spirit will debut a brand-new character, also slated to join the series’ cast soon. Look out – this girl’s inherited a talent from her very famous father!
• Original Storylines; Players will become immersed in seven original episodes that bring all of the brand’s freaky flair to game consoles.
• Locker Customization; Students can apply stickers and gather trophies; change outfits, swap out purse inventory and view their report cards – all from a totally customizable locker.
• Expansive Campus; Players will experience environments including the Creepateria, Home Ick, Coffin Corridor, the Ghoul’s Bathroom, Mad Science Laboratory, the Belfry, and many more.
Wii Specific Features
• Explore a new immersive world featuring the signature Monster High aesthetic style, with full functionality of the Wii Remote and Nunchuk.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.