Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
PRE-ORDER Ni no Kuni™ II and receive a special weapons pack that will aid Evan and Roland in their battle against the forces of evil!
This pack includes the following swords:
- Siren’s Sabre
- Greenling Glaive
- Jade Katana
- The Bleeding Edge
These weapons will become available as you play through the game!
Welcome to the beautiful world of Ni no Kuni! After being overthrown in a coup, the young king Evan sets out on an extraordinary quest to found a new kingdom, unite his world and protect its inhabitants from the dark forces that threaten them.
Join him on an unforgettable adventure which blurs the line between animated feature film and video game. Developed by LEVEL-5, Ni no Kuni II features enchanting character designs from the legendary artist Yoshiyuki Momose and a stirring soundtrack composed by the world-famous Joe Hisaishi.
- All-Star Production: LEVEL-5’s mastery of the RPG genre is combined with music created by the renowned Joe Hisaishi and character designs by animation artist Yoshiyuki Momose.
- Captivating Story: A charming and tragic tale unfolds as Evan, a boy prince learns how to become a leader and build a kingdom.
- Role Playing Mastery: New and traditional RPG elements expertly crafted and designed featuring dozens of locations to explore, hundreds of creatures to battle and a wealth of quests and secrets to uncover throughout the sweeping journey.
- Another World: Stunning visuals recreate the world of Ni no Kuni and immerses players into an incredibly vibrant, animated land filled with a new cast of delightful characters to meet.
- Dynamic Fights: Battle against fierce foes utilising an exciting real-time battle system.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.