DescriptionTo beat your foes, you must beat your drum.
Hundreds of loyal little followers are waiting for your command. Strike your drum and give the order to advance, retreat or attack! Discover countless new weapons and conquer mysterious lands.
* Rhythm and Action Collide: Master up to six different drumbeats to command the Patapon troops to march, attack, defend, power-up, retreat, and use magic. Combine the various chains of drumbeats to address each unique level, leading the Patapons to victory over the Zigoton enemy forces.
* Strategic Gaming: Patapon delivers a strong element of strategy by requiring players to properly customise and build up the Patapon army, arm each soldier with particular weapons and armor, and position them correctly for battle.
* Mission Variety: Take part in more than 30 specific missions including hunting, escort, and boss battles, and explore numerous vivid environments along the way. Players will discover and access more than 100 items and weapons throughout the adventure.
* Unique Art Style: French graphic artist Rolito, noted for his abstract art style seen in collectible toys, animation, and websites, lends his skills to create a variety of unique characters and environments, bringing the Patapon world to life.
* Minigames: Five music-based minigames allow players to earn bonuses and upgrades to further customise the Patapon warriors.
* Music: Captivating and dramatic original music builds dynamically as players march and encounter enemy battles throughout each level.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.