Phonics Fun with Biff Chip & Kipper Volume 2
In Level 3 children continue practising new sounds and are introduced to more alternative spellings of certain sounds. Level 4 revises all the sounds already introduced, before moving onto further alternative spellings as well as different pronunciations. Phonics Fun with Biff, Chip & Kipper offers fun and interactive ways to help children learn to read. The three volume series is available exclusively on Nintendo 3DS and 2DS systems as a way for kids to develop digital reading skills while using their fun and familiar Nintendo handheld consoles. Phonics Fun with Biff, Chip & Kipper brings to life the stories using touch-screen features for simple navigation during exercises, fully spoken instructions, and microphone playback for children to record their voice and check their pronunciation skills. Phonics Fun with Biff, Chip & Kipper uses the phonics method used in the popular textbook stories of Floppy’s Phonics from Oxford Reading Tree, and presents it in a more interactive way than ever before with the use of the many fun and intuitive features of Nintendo 3DS and 2DS systems.
- The second volume of Phonics Fun with Biff, Chip & Kipper are packed with exercises that are quick and easy-to-complete, and which provide encouragement - such as providing fun exercise completion stamps - at all times, especially when the tasks become more sophisticated.
- Volume two is packed with so much content it contains the equivalent of over 30 Oxford Reading Tree textbooks!
- A handy Parents Guide is included with each game to learn more about the exercises and the teaching methods they use.
- Parents are encouraged to support their children and join in the fun, with the chance to sing along to songs with their kids, read aloud story lyrics, and for those eager to keep track of a child's progress, can even check out useful data on how they are faring after each set of exercises.
- You will be able to track their development, offering support if they have questions, or demonstrate challenging sounds as they advance in their studies.
Oxford Reading Tree is a comprehensive, much-loved reading programme that has taught millions of children to read through stories full of magic, adventure and familiar popular characters. The game offers a structured study rhythm using the content from the Floppy’s Phonics Sounds and Letters range of books. Millions of children have learnt to read with Biff, Chip and Kipper, with approximately four-fifths of schools in the UK using the series and a readership that spans 138 countries. Phonics Fun with Biff, Chip & Kipper is a fun interactive way for your child to learn how to read as it best utilizes Nintendo fun and entertaining 2DS & 3DS features. Phonics Fun with Biff, Chip & Kipper offers content from the Floppy Phonics programme, exclusive to Nintendo 3DS & 2DS. The games, which is the first of the series, uses the ‘Phonics method’ as a tool to teach children how to connect sounds (audio) to letters (visual information).
Phonics Fun with Biff, Chip & Kipper take scenes and illustrations from the well-respected series of books, and uses the same synthetic phonics method, which introduces individual letter sounds to children before blending them together to read a word. Oxford Reading Tree holds an unrivalled position in early years learning. The characters have such a place in children's hearts that they were voted British children's fourth most popular literary characters, ahead of Doctor Who, Thomas the Tank Engine and Winnie the Pooh.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.