Pro Cycling Manager Season 2008
DescriptionBecome the general manager for one of the 65 official cycling teams and handle all aspects of a professional team’s season. Choose the team, search for new talent, take charge of races, organise contracts and training schedules and even look after the finances. All these duties will let you experience an intense season.
During the 180 real-time 3D playable races, including the famous Tour de France 2008 which is perfectly rendered, it is up to you to determine the best strategies by combining tactics such as attacks, supplying, relays, leader protection, etc. There is a wide variety of race commands and actions that put you in total control.
The 2008 edition features improved racing graphics, a new lighting system, more detailed backgrounds and incredibly realistic rider models and animations. The management aspect also offers more depth and realism due to the new tools and systems available. Plus, for the first time, you can now compete in professional track events.
The new features combined with the already outstanding gameplay of the previous Cycling Manager games ensure that this is the best experience of the professional cycling world ever!
* Participate in the biggest international competitions. A total of 180 races are playable in real time (Tours or Traditional).
* Manage the most famous professional teams in the world. Choose from a total of 65 official teams and 1.600 cyclists.
* Participate for the first time in impressive track cycling events. Cycle speedway, Keirin and Elimination events will let you experience the intensity of pro cycling.
* Includes a race editor to create and share your own 3D stages.
* Play in single and/or multi-player mode (allows up to 20 players over the Internet or via LAN).
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.