Pro Cycling Season 2007: Le Tour De France
DescriptionThe expert mix of sports sim and management has established the Cycling Manager series as one of the key releases in sports titles. Each new version is more meticulously produced with greater attention to detail.
Pro Cycling Manager/Tour de France 2007invites you to take part in one of the biggest International Cycling Competitions.
At the head of one of the 60 official teams available in the game, you will influence the tactics and strategies of your team during the 150 playable races in real time. As the sports manager, you will also have to manage your team, organise the signing of contracts, equipment, transfers, the schedule and training; all in a normal day’s work of a professional team manager!
* Take part in the real Tour de France 2007 and discover the biggest competitions of the season.
* An up-to-date and more detailed database! Over 1,500 cyclists, 180 races (Tours or classic races) and 520 stages.
* Realistic management of the career of a cycling manager. Gain valuable experience over the years in the competitions; manage aspects such as human relations, training, finances, etc.
* Manage the most prestigious professional teams. A total of 61 official teams are available in the game (Rabobank, Quickstep, Discovery Channel, CSC, etc.).
* New gameplay possibilities reinforcing the tactical aspect of the races with the new “observer” feature and the “gruppetto”, etc.
* The AI of the competitors is even more sophisticated, with more varied behaviour depending on the objectives, the situation and the requirements. Prepare for even more competitive thrills this year!
* Race editor included to create and exchange your own 3D stages.
* Playable in single and/or in multiplayer
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.