Project Cars 2
Project CARS 2 is the next evolution in the award-winning racing series, featuring the most iconic cars under the most thrilling of conditions to deliver the “Ultimate Driver Journey” experience and adrenaline rush. Created by gamers, tested by world-class racing drivers, and the definitive choice of e-Sports pros – Project CARS 2 brings together the essence of real racing in the most beautiful, authentically crafted, and technically advanced racing game on the planet.
Project CARS 2 has it all - from GT to touring cars to endurance prototypes and exotic hypercars – delivering the full spectrum of motorsport racing with complete freedom to choose what and where to drive. Anytime. Anywhere.
- The Pinnacle of Authenticity: Created by gamers and fine-tuned by pro drivers. Featuring class-leading visuals, 1:1 digital craftsmanship, precision physics, challenging AI, and dynamic real-time vehicle and weather-surface conditions.
- Over 170 licensed cars from the most iconic brands.
- Largest track roster of any console racing game ever.
- Full VR headset and 12K resolution (PC only) support.
- Revamped controller pad handling.
- The Heat of Competition: Discover your ultimate driver journey and test your skills against the most intense competition to become the next motorsport hero. Project CARS 2 was built from the ground-up with e-Sports in mind.
- All-new vehicle types & motorsport classes, plus old favourites (Rallycross, IndyCar, and more).
- Compete against friends online across a wide selection of vehicles on tarmac and off.
- Robust e-Sports functionalities and all-new online championships.
- The Power of Conditions: Race without boundaries - Anytime, anywhere, with any car. Day or night, wet or dry.
- Race on varying track surfaces including ice, tarmac or dirt tracks.
- LiveTrack 3.0: Dynamic road surface transitions affect vehicle performance, grip, and handling in real-time with bleeding-edge tire physics and surface deformities.
- Full 24-hour cycle faithfully recreates the atmospheric conditions and ambience of a specific time of year.
- Dynamic time-of-day, weather, and seasonal race conditions.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.