Rhythm Thief & The Emperor's Treasure
You'll need your sharpest sleuthing skills and some stellar dance moves as rhythm games get a twist of mystery in this all-action, toe-tapping title, exclusively on Nintendo 3DS.
Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure combines a gripping story and a groovy beat as you take control of sharp-suited thief, Raphael, famous for stealing paintings only to return them several days later. You're on the case as you try to solve the mystery of his father's disappearance, all the while deftly dodging the police, sidestepping museum guards - and running into the Emperor Napoleon!
The action takes place in a gorgeously-rendered animestyle Paris, its bright lights and iconic landmarks brought to vivid life courtesy of the Nintendo 3DS. You'll race round the city, cracking puzzles, uncovering clues, and pilfering precious artworks - always returning the loot, of course.
The action ranges from thrilling rooftop chases to furtive visits to museums at night, pulling poses to match the statues and outfox the guards.
- Collect fans via StreetPass by taking part in dance challenges, triggering new missions and encounters with new characters.
- Take on a friend in one of eight multiplayer levels, including dancing, shooting, and infiltration minigames.
- Tap the screen, swipe the stylus, control the gyro to the beat of the music to manoeuvre Raphael in the variety of rhythm-based challenges.
- Dive into the world of Raphael and get immersed in this colourful adventure with 3D maps and stylish animation that bring the streets of Paris to life.
- Unearth the clues hidden behind treasures scattered around Paris to unmask the truth about Raphael and the secret of the city
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.