Rocksmith (No Cable Included)
NOTE: PRE-OWNED VERSION WITHOUT CABLE.
Introducing the next stage in the evolution of the guitar game. Rocksmith, the first and only game where you can plug into any real guitar.
When we say any guitar we mean any guitar: Whether it's the guitar sitting in your attic, your cherished faithful steed, or the guitar you have yet to buy, Rocksmith lets you plug any guitar into your console.
Difficulty settings that adapt to your ability: You love a challenge, but hate being overwhelmed. With addicting gameplay that adapts to your personal skill level, you will automatically progress from single notes to complex chords without getting in over your head.
Lots of music. Lots of styles: One of the most satisfying moments for any guitar player is hearing yourself play your favorite song for the first time. Rocksmith has amassed an amazing library of songs from different music genres allowing players to experience that moment first hand.
Play songs instead of just learning them: You want to play new songs, but you don't want to labor through tablature or cringe through poorly produced videos. No problem. Rocksmith will not only present you with new songs, but will also challenge you to step away from the notes on screen and play songs by memory.
- Can I use my guitar with Rocksmith? Most likely, the answer is yes. If your guitar has a standard ¼ inch jack for you to plug in a cable, then yes, your guitar will work. If your guitar does not have a jack (for example, many acoustic guitars), you can go down to your local music store and buy a pickup, and your guitar will be ready to plug in and play
- Will I need an amplifier to play the game? Nope. All you need is a TV, a guitar, and our game. With Rocksmith, your TV or home theatre system becomes your amplifier. You plug your guitar directly into the console, and play. It's that easy
- I've never played guitar, and it seems difficult and intimidating. How do you expect me to play this game with no prior guitar knowledge? Unlike other music games with only 4 difficulty modes, our game adapts to your personal skill level in real time, making it possible for you to play and have fun. If you're a beginning guitar player, the game will treat you as such, and constantly challenge you to improve without overwhelming you
- I'm an experienced guitar player, and am not interested in a game for beginners. Why should I own this game? If you're an experienced guitar player, it will recognize this, and feed you the amount of notes that you're able to play. If that's 100% of what the actual guitar is playing in the recorded song, then good for you. You've just learned a new song while playing a video game. Plus, what other video game out there allows you to plug in your own guitar? None! This is a one-of-a-kind experience that you are guaranteed to enjoy
- Will Rocksmith have rhythm or lead guitar in the gameplay? Both. You will be able to choose rhythm or lead before you begin playing a song. Basically, whatever guitar parts are featured in the actual recorded song, we will have available for you to play
- Are there effects pedals in the game? There are loads of effects pedals built into the game, and they are all the real deal. You'll get to tweak your sounds, and string them together with nearly infinite combinations until you're satisfied. Whether it's a crunchy distortion, a vintage tremolo, or a psychedelic reverb, we have the gamut covered to make sure you can achieve the sound you're looking for
- Will there be multiplayer? Absolutely. But we can't reveal everything just yet. More on this to come.
- What songs will you have in the game? The intention of our song list is to capture a wide range of music, while concentrating on fun, guitar centric tracks. We can't reveal our full song list quite yet, but rest assured that it spans from old to new, classic to contemporary, fast to slow, easy to insanely difficult... you get the point.
- Will there be chord charts? Yes! And they are interactive
- What is this I'm hearing about mini-games? There will be a wide variety of mini-games that will challenge you to hone in on specific skills. Whether its scales, or finger dexterity you want to improve on, our mini-games will have you covered, and addicted
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.