Sin and Punishment: Successor of the Skies
Sin & Punishment 2 is the long-awaited sequel to the Japanese Nintendo 64 cult-classic shooter. It brings a frantic arcade sensibility to a post-apocalyptic world.
- Players can run on foot or take to the skies with a jetpack or hovering skateboard-like device to dodge enemy attacks or get a better lock on their targets.
- Players can fire at targets in the distance or switch to sword attacks for close-range targets.
- The Wii Remote controller's pointing ability is used to aim weapons, while the Nunchuk controller is used for positioning and manoeuvring.
- Numerous settings include beautifully rendered cityscapes and dramatic underwater tunnels, all populated by fierce enemies.
- It's all about the multiplier. The better a player's skills, the more points are earned, and the bigger the bonus. Players will want to play the game again and again to beat their personal best on each level. The better the performance, the bigger the multiplier and the higher the final score
There are no reviews yet.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.