IMPORTANT: You’ll need PlayStation VR and a PlayStation Camera to play this game.
StarBlood Arena is a futuristic flight combat shooter developed for use with the PlayStationVR headset. Players navigate battle pods in 360-degrees-of-freedom through underground arenas in close-quarters competitive and co-op multiplayer gameplay for 2 to 8 players. In tournaments set up across the galaxy by the StarBlood Network, players compete for fame, fortune, and survival. Successful competitors will unlock ship modifications and customization options and battle through the ranks of the online leaderboards.
- Four modes of online competition - Carnage: A free-for-all battle, Team Carnage: team deathmatch, Gridiron: team goal-scoring game, and Invaders: a 4 player co-operative endless wave defense.
- Single player - Single player skirmish mode as well as per-pilot tournaments.
- Nine pilots - each with their own unique weapons, tactics, and play style.
- Customizable vehicles - all APEX Battle Pods can be customized with paint schemes, visual attachments, and gameplay altering Mods.
- 360 degrees of freedom - Battle pods can strafe, roll, and boost in any direction while independently aiming weapons using the PlayStation VR head tracking.
- Party on - easily connect with and fight alongside your online friends in both Ranked and Private matches.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.