Styx: Shards of Darkness
Following the fall of Akenash tower, an extraordinary matter has forced Styx out of hiding and into Korrangar, city of the Dark Elves. Supposedly impregnable, a diplomatic summit offers Styx a chance at slipping in unnoticed. His infiltration complete, Styx will stop at nothing to accomplish the robbery of a lifetime: stealing a scepter of immense and indomitable power. Embark upon a stealthy adventure with new enemies, new environments, and a plethora of new mechanics refining the abilities of Styx -- grappling around corners, climbing ropes, and using his trusty knife to zip line!
- Grapple, climb and zip-line - Diverse abilities and improved stealth mechanics open up new possibilities to reach unfamiliar ground
- Skills that kill - Upgrade abilities and use lethal tactics to defeat enemies
- even utilise a murderous clone
- Drop-in/drop-out Co-op Mode - Sneak and stab your way through missions with a friend at any point within the game
- Vicious rivals - New monsters to defeat in the cryptic city of Dark Elves
- Impressive new environments - A brand new engine brings beautiful graphics created in Unreal Engine 4.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.