The Amazing Spiderman: Ultimate Edition
Spinning out of 2012's smash movie from Columbia Pictures, The Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition includes four bonus packs of additional content, plus bonus features that could only exist with Wii U's trademark Game Pad!
Ultimate Edition on Wii U Exclusive Content
- Stan Lee Adventure Pack – Completely voiced by the Spider-Man creator himself, you’ll play as Stan Lee and web-sling through NYC in an amazing race across the city. Take on Spidey’s powers as you wall crawl, web rush, and swing across Manhattan to collect the missing pages of Stan “The Man’s” latest script. Collect all the pages and unlock a surprise reward!
- Lizard Rampage Pack – Take control of Dr. Connors' terrifying alter-ego in a race against time as you rampage through the streets as Lizard to defeat Oscorp guards
- Rhino Challenge – Rampage through NYC as the unstoppable Rhino and cause as much destruction as possible before the timer runs out! The more damage you inflict, the more bonus points you earn as you build momentum ramming through taxis and cars!
- Oscorp Search and Destroy Pack – Includes 2 mini-games through Spider-Man’s in-game cell phone
- New suits, including the Vigilante suit from The Amazing Spider-Man movie and the Classic Spider-Man suit from the Sam Raimi trilogy
- Transform the Wii U GamePad with the Oscorp OsPhone – Access Spidey’s in-game cell phone via the GamePad to accept new challenges, navigate the city, and manage his upgrades
- Off-screen Mode lets users swap instantly between playing on the big screen and the GamePad whenever they choose
The Amazing Spider-Man video game picks up the action where the movie left off, with Peter parker continuing to swing and climb his way around New York City as their friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man. As Spider-Man, you'll continue to discover that with great power comes great responsibility as you take on a wave of classic Marvel Comics super-villains, including Rhino and the Black Cat in a an open-world adventure filled with exciting side-missions.
The game's new Web Rush mechanic makes swinging around New York more exciting than in any previous Spider-Man game, and with extra controls through PlayStation Move, you'll feel more like Spidey than ever before!
Key Features of The Amazing Spider-Man
- Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man - New York is Spider-Man's home and his playground, and this game sees a return to the free-roaming, web-spinning gameplay across a dynamic and visually stunning Manhattan where adventure is found around (almost) every corner.
- My Spider-Sense Is Tingling - The new Web Rush mechanic will revolutionise Spider-Man gameplay, giving you real-time navigation and combat choices whenever you need it. Web Rush can be triggered at any time and will give you a host of choices to help you get out of any situation, and will let you feel like you're pulling off Spidey's moves yourself!
- Amazing Fantasy - Continue the action from this summer's The Amazing Spider-Man movie, with an all-new adventure from Battlestar Galactica writer Seamus Kevin Fahey. As young Peter Parker, you'll uncover more of his untold story.
- Rogue's Gallery - Face some of Spidey's most dastardly foes, redesigned to fit into the world of the movie and the game. Take on the unstoppable might of the Rhino! Tangle with the venomous Scorpion! Cross paths with the Black Cat! Face the pest of Vermin! And just who is the mysterious Iguana?
- Four-Colour Fun - As you progress throughout the game, you can collect vintage Spider-Man comic books, including his first ever appearance in Amazing Fantasy #15.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.