The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
The year is 1962. JFK is President and the Cold War has the nation gripped by fear – but a far more powerful and insidious enemy than communism is threatening America. Known only to a select few, a top-secret government unit called The Bureau begins investigating and concealing a series of mysterious attacks by an otherworldly enemy. As special agent William Carter, call the shots, pull the trigger and lead your squad in a gripping third-person tactical shooter set within a high-stakes, covert war to protect humanity. The Bureau’s mission is clear – survive, adapt and overcome the enemy threat to protect the citizens from the truth.
- Uncover the truth behind mankind's first enemy invasion
- Unique game in 1960's America
- Be the Field Leader as William Carter, Call the shots, Pull the trigger
- Formulate the plan of Action in Tactical Combat as you command your squad
- No second chances- pay for your mistakes with Permadeath
- Strategic Reflexes - split second decisions can save the lives of your squad
- Customise your squad with unique skill trees.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.