DescriptionIn a fictional near future, Washington D.C. is shaken by several strange events resulting in heightened local and national tensions. John Adams, the enigmatic leader of a shadow organization known as the Trust, realizes that the nation’s capital has come under attack by an alien race called the Drudge. A former Secret Service agent, codenamed "Mr. Ford", is recruited to learn the origins of this attack. The answer Mr. Ford finds is not the one he expects.
The Conduit is a fast-paced action First Person Shooter (FPS) set in the near-future of a fictional America. Players battle enemy forces in a highly detailed 3D world using a dynamic control scheme only possible on the Wii.
• “Next-Gen” Visuals – Dynamic environment mapping, interactive water with real time reflection, and four stage texture composition including gloss, diffuse, and bump mapping all make this the best looking game on the Wii
• Fearsome Enemies – A vast number of terrifying alien creatures work against you as you attempt to prevent the invasion
• Intelligent Behavior – Enemies make use of human-like behavior in combat including use of cover and tactical thinking
• Intense Weaponry – Unleash destruction with a huge arsenal of human and alien weaponry that utilizes the innovative Wii controller for unique firing modes
• Secrets Revealed – Use a device called the All Seeing Eye (ASE) to reveal concealed objects and enemies, providing a deeper level of puzzle solving
• Full peripheral support - Nintendo’s new Wii Speak & Wii MotionPlus
There are no reviews yet.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.