Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Limited Edition
THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY CURTAIN CALL LIMIED EDITION 3DS is the sequel to THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY, released on the Nintendo 3DS in July 2012, and includes three times as many songs and twice as many playable characters as its predecessor. In addition to the new features mentioned below, the sequel also boasts two new game modes: Quest Medley where you alternate playing FMS (Field Music Sequence) and BMS (Battle Music Sequence) games - and the exciting Versus BMS mode, where players can challenge and compete against friends and other players.
The game also includes a number of customisation and progression elements that the FINAL FANTASY series is renowned for.
Music is an integral part of the FINAL FANTASY experience that serves as a complement to the gameplay,” said Ichiro Hazama, producer. “As with the previous title, we envisioned a game where the music takes centre stage and the RPG gameplay enhances that experience. Our fans are definitely in for a treat as they’ll be able to re-experience their favourite songs across the entire FINAL FANTASY catalogue.”
- Covers more Final Fantasy titles than any other: Includes tracks from 25+ games.
- Includes songs and characters from LIGHTNING RETURNS: FINAL FANTASY XIII and FINAL FANTASY XIV.
- All new gameplay modes include Versus Mode and Quest Medley.
- Unlock FINAL FANTASY: Gather Rhythmia to unlock new characters, songs, and collectable cards.
- The ultimate THEATRHYTHM for all Final Fantasy Fans: Featuring 221 tracks and 60+ series characters.
- Limited Edition version includes CD with 5 extra tracks!
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.