Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Conviction
Splinter Cell Conviction delivers an adrenaline rush of gameplay, with blood-pumping chase sequences, close combat and intense gun battles. To survive, you build an underground network of allies who will help you obtain hi-tech gadgets and stay one step ahead of your pursuers as you struggle to unmask the forces that want you dead.
You are a fugitive, being ruthlessly hunted by the very government you once served. The key to your survival is to improvise, adapt and overcome. Experience original gameplay based on improvisation where your environment becomes your weapon. You need to react to changing situations and use the environment and the crowds around you to create diversions and deter your enemies.
You've never played Splinter Cell like this before.
* All new improvisation-based game play Discover a new breed of game play where every object is available to use. Inventory is actually the world around you, for you to decide how you want to use it.
* Enemies will actively search for you As a fugitive, quick thinking and adaptation are essential to turn the situation to your advantage. However, enemies can also use the environment and resources to track you down.
* Use the living crowd Blend in with a realistic crowd and navigate within a civilian environment, mimic them to go undetected, or instigate panic as a divisive way to become untraceable as you escape danger. Active stealth will force you to think and act quickly. However, you will have to weigh the risk of heavy force is always the other option.
* Black Market Use your underground connections to gain access to black market gadgets and weapons, or use consumer grade gear in ways they were not intended to complete your objectives.
* Crowd in Multiplayer Play with, or against, your friends in the middle of a civilian crowd. But know that they will look like any other person, so your sense of observation and ability to act unnoticed are as important as reacting instantly to an unexpected threat.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.