Tom Clancys Vegas 2 & Ghost Recon 2 Double Pack
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2:
It's 2014, and the soldier of the future returns to encounter a new and more imminent threat along the recently completed wall on the U.S./Mexico border. The Ghosts are more powerful with an upgraded Integrated Warfighter System (IWS) but will have only 72 hours to assess the threat and stop the rebels from reaching U.S. soil. With a border that's 1,900 miles long and an enemy that doesn't play by the rules, this is a job for the U.S. military's most elite fighting unit. This is a job for the Ghosts.
Rainbow Six: Vegas 2:
While Logan Keller is in pursuit of Irina Morales in Mexico, Six has ordered your team to Vegas. There, terrorist mastermind Alvarez Cabrero is hatching a scheme to bring Sin City to its knees - and it's up to your team alone to stop him from turning Vegas into a devastated inferno.
Return to Sin City for the last time in Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 and put an end to the terrorist threat. There, you'll unravel a web of betrayal that will take you beyond the events of Rainbow Six: Vegas. At a remote hideaway you'll witness the astonishing conclusion that will bring an end to the crisis in Vegas... once and for all!
- Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2:
- Cross Com 2.0: unprecedented level of power and control: The CROSS-COM is now visible in a full-screen view! Players can directly control and give orders to battlefield elements, such as drones, M.U.L.E., helicopters, Bradley's and squad-mates.
- The most authentic modern warfare: The addition of separate classes will provide a unique gameplay experience. The player builds his strategy and chooses the most adapted squad.
- Visual effects: Thanks to next-gen effects - such as real-time shadows, HDR lighting, extremely realistic water, smoke, and fire effects - players will be immersed in stunning and living war zones
- Expanding on the online features that made the original GRAW so popular, GRAW2 adds: Original 6 mission co-op campaign with a fully immersive experience and storyline. Featuring open-ended play that rewards teamwork as you play with up to sixteen players.
- 14 new adversarial multiplayer maps: An expanded arsenal of multinational weapons, character customisation options, new optimising re-spawn system, new female operatives and hundreds of new game mode options are available
- Rainbow Six: Vegas 2:
- Full PEC Experience
- A greatly improved PEC experience - your character evolves online and offline, in both single-player and multiplayer modes.
- Advanced Strategical A.I.
- Terrorist Leaders are now a strategic target for Rainbow - leaders control respawns, so when you take out the leaders, enemies can no longer respawn.
- Terrorists Enemies have a wider variety of reactions and use ballistic shields.
- Team Rainbow can use the leap-frogging technique for safely approaching an area defended by an opposing force. Teammates cover each other successively when they move forward.
- Enhanced Multiplayer Modes
- Up to 16 players.
- Two-player split-screen mode.
- 13 maps for co-op and adversarial play including three maps from Rainbow Six: Vegas, revamped maps from Rainbow. Six: Raven Shield and all-new maps.
- All-New Co-Op Experience
- Co-Op Story Mode: Two players can combine to play through the entire story mode.
- Jump-In-Jump-Out Mode: A second player can jump into a single-player at any point, becoming a fourth teammate in the Rainbow team.
- Co-Op Terrorist Hunt: Up to four players can work together to eliminate all terrorist threats on single and multiplayer maps.
- New Adversarial Modes
- Demolition: Attackers plant an explosive device at one of two predetermined locations and protect the bomb until it explodes.
- Team Leader: Teams must keep their leader alive while they escort him to the extraction point while preventing the enemy from extracting their own leader
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.