Two Worlds II 2
Description"Two Worlds" combines the extremely dynamic and sophisticated combat system with the meaning and freedom of exploration exceeding the accomplishments of other games of the genre. To attract the mass audience, the complexity of the game will be achieved mainly through a variety of meaningful choices while the User Interface will be simplified. The combat system is easy to handle and the number of possible choices encourage experimenting with different styles and skills. Great visuals and dynamic choreography ensures the most exciting experience. The game promotes the ability to freely roam and explore the game world. Players will find their own way to beat challenges, solve problems and complete quests and will also be rewarded by different factions accordingly for the results of their actions. Before you solve the main quest, you will certainly experience the most memorable journey of your life. It is very important that players are not limited to working for only one faction at on time. They are free to experiment with different organizations and benefit from all of them. All characters can learn any skill. There is also a challenge for many guilds to keep their knowledge a secret. Players will have to earn their respect and trust to lay hands on the most powerful of skills.
* Epic RPGs are one of the hottest genres right now, and Two Worlds is the best of 2007's batch. Its bigger and badder than Oblivion.
* MMO gameplay! Up to 8 player co-op, side by side play allowing users to quest together to overcome more difficult tasks than playing alone.
* Seamless transition from Indoor to Outdoor environments - no loading screens.
* For the 1st time in the history of the genre, unique magic system allows the players to assemble their own magic spells.
* 6 Different mounts you can ride and fight from including horses, lizards, and beasts.
* Hyper-realistic environments along with seasonal weather changes in the worlds.
* Music composed by Grammy award winner Harold Faltermeyer (Top Gun, Beverly Hills Cop)
* A freedom of choice unseen in any other Role-Playing Game. The world comes to life, reacting and changing to decisions made by the player.
* Open and unlimited character development. Players can experiment with different careers and even reverse their choices.
* Spectacular and dynamic combat that combines intuitive controls, intense action, tactical challenges and movie-like visuals.
* A deep and intuitive weapon upgrade and enchanting system.
* Traps and snares are at the player's disposal, allowing them to weaken the enemy before closing in for the kill.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.