Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper
Please Note: Nintendo Wii U titles are not compatible with standard Wii consoles
Warriors Orochi 3: Hyper combines the much loved heroes of the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors series in a story that also features characters from Ninja Gaiden, Warriors: Legends of Troy, Bladestorm, Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll, Dead or Alive and a new character made specifically for Warriors Orochi 3: Hyper!
Years after the battle against Orochi, the Serpent King, the heroes of the Three Kingdoms and the Warring States struggle to seize control of the new universe they were thrown into when a new threat arises. A terrible and colossal monster, resembling a serpent with eight heads, casts its shadow across the land and defeats most of the brave warriors.
The ones that survived, assisted by the mysterious Kaguya, travel back through time to save fallen warriors and forge new alliances, collect powerful weapons and build an army so they can have a chance to defeat the terrible Hydra.
- Huge cast of playable characters: More than 130 playable characters from the worlds of Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors. But that is not all that you'll have at your disposal this time, as the vortex created by Orochi drags a few more allies to their universe. Dragon Ninja Ryu Hayabusa, Achilles, Jeanne d'Arc, Nemea, and Ayane are only a few of the new additions to the playable character roster!
- Unlock abilities and influence the storyline through the bond system: The bonds between characters can be increased by interaction in banquets, fighting together as allies, rescuing struggling allies, and accepting then clearing missions in battles. These bonds can influence the storyline, as well as unlock extra attacks and new stages.
- Customise scenarios and share them online for all to enjoy: Cleared stages from Story Mode or Free Mode can be edited to create unique battlefields, where players can change voice lines and characters, acquire Musou Battlefield Elements in Story Mode and use them to add even more interesting new aspects to their original battlefields. Then rate scenarios created by others and see how your scenarios stack up.
- New Duel Mode: An all new "Duel Mode" fuses elements of player versus player battles and card battles into intense combat for player vs. COM battles, or online battles against your friends
- Wii U GamePad compatible: Choose from two ways to play local two player co-op. Play using the TV and the Wii U GamePad screen, or play using standard split screen on your TV. Battlefield maps are displayed on the GamePad screen for greater strategy and combat tactics. Battle information and history will be available using the Gamepad display during gameplay.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.