Please Note: Nintendo Wii U titles are not compatible with standard Wii consoles
Developed by Ubisoft Montpellier, the studio behind critically acclaimed titles like From Dust, Beyond Good & Evil and, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, ZombiU puts players in the middle of London circa 2012, where an outbreak has infected the population, destroying their humanity and turning them into mindless monsters preying on the flesh of the few remaining survivors. This fear-fueled first-person shooter invites takes all the horror, chaos and tension found in the best of the horror genre and adds original interactive elements, including a unique death mechanic that puts players in the body of a different survivor each time they die, allowing them to track and take down their old, infected characters, recover their equipment and see if they can stay alive just a little bit longer this time.
ZombiU showcases the innovative features of the Nintendo Wii U Controller and creates new game experiences not possible on other consoles. The Nintendo Wii U Controller serves as the player's ultimate survival kit, called the "Bug Out Bag." The Bug Out Bag is a backpack containing all the maps, tools, weapons and supplies that players can scavenge from the limited resources available in the devastated cityscape. ZombiU also will use the Nintendo Wii U Controller's touch screen, gyroscope and camera to create a tactile connection between gamers and the in-game world. Finally, ZombiU features a distinctive multiplayer adversarial mode that allows one player to take on the role of "Zombie Master," spawning and controlling enemies from a top-down view on the Nintendo Wii U GamePad while the second player fights for survival on the big screen in first-person shooter view with a Wii wireless classic controller.
- Two screens, twice the fear: Feel the tension mount as you try to keep an eye on your TV and controller screen
- Survival-horror at its best: Resources are in short supply while your enemies are legion
- you never know when you will find more weapons, ammunition, first aid and food. Use them wisely.
- Don't leave home without your bob: The Wii U new controller becomes your Bug-Out Bag, the ultimate all-in-one survival kit for your tools, inventory, med kits, maps and more
- Unique death mechanic: If you die, you wake up to play an entirely new character who is another survivor in the same terrifying position. You will want to recover your old BOB, now worn by the last character you played...who is now a zombie!
- Horde at your door: Prepare yourself for the inevitable onslaught. Stock up on guns, ammo and supplies, and lock down your Safe House! It's time to defend your home against the ravenous, infected horde.
- Survivors vs. zombies: An adversarial multiplayer mode where one player takes over the role of Zombie Master (top-down view) spawns enemies and springs traps with a simple touch on the Wii U new controller
- while a second player (first-person view) fights for survival with the Classic Controller.
- Mercy killer: When your character gets infected, your online friends are alerted of your death and can come and hunt down your zombified character to loot the gear in your BOB and put you out of your misery.
- Based in London: A city steeped in grisly history, royal secrets and bloody tales, where the medieval fortress of the Tower of London and the stately Buckingham Palace contrast with the modernity of the world's most cosmopolitan city.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.