Axiom Verge Multiverse Edition
In Axiom Verge , you play as Trace, a scientist who awakens in an alien world after a lab explosion. A voice calls to Trace telepathically for help, his only clue to the strange world in which he finds himself. As Trace works his way toward the voice and beyond, he explores an expansive world with unique tools and abilities, loads of weapons, tons of health/power/attribute upgrades, nearly 70 unique creatures, gigantic screen-filling bosses, and unique gameplay glitches allowing you to break past the boundaries of normal gameplay.
The Multiverse Edition includes the game plus a double-sided poster that has the world map on one side and in-game weapons and items, along with descriptions, on the other. Enjoy an exclusive art booklet with the game's art as well as art inspired by the game. The exclusive making-of documentary is produced by 2 Player Productions and Badland Games. Exclusive to the Switch version is the Original Soundtrack CD.
- An expansive non-linear, alien world with over 900 unique interlocking rooms
- Over 60 items and powerups hidden throughout the world
- Over 20 upgradeable weapons
- Classic 2D graphics
- Gripping scifi storyline
- Pulsing sci-fi soundtrack
- Explore a massive world yielding 10+ hours of play time
- Metacritic scores of 84 on PS4 and 85 on Xbox One. 5 out of 5 Developer on US Gamer. 8 out of 8 on GameSpot
- Multiverse Edition also includes a Double-Sided Poster, "The Art of Axiom Verge" Art Booklet, Exclusive "Making Of" Documentary and Original Soundtrack CD.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.