Bayonetta 2 Special Edition
The witching hour strikes again. Bayonetta 2 is a Wii U exclusive and is brimming with intricate battles that take place in, on and all over epic set pieces. Bayonetta 2 finds our sassy heroine battling angels and demons in unearthly beautiful HD. You're bound to love how it feels to string together combos with unimaginable weapons and to summon demons using Bayonetta's Umbran Weave in this frantic stylized action game. Bayonetta comes packed in with the purchase of every retail packaged version of Bayonetta 2. Key Features • Initiate the new Umbran Climax technique to temporarily summon demons and boost Bayonetta's attack range whenever you fill her magic gauge.
- Fight with new over-the-top weapons that open new possibilities to the way you battle, including the Kafka, a bow that shoots poisonous arrows; the Rakshasa, a pair of beautiful katana blades; and a giant rifle-inspired scythe known as the Chernobog.
- Team up with a friend in Tag Climax, a two-player online co-op mode.
- In online quick matches, you can wager halos, the in-game currency that you earn by defeating enemies. You receive a large sum back if you can prove you're a better fighter than your partner. Halos can then be traded in a story mode shop to unlock new techniques, buy accessories and pick up alternate weapon variations.
- Every chapter ends with a medal ranking: Stone, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum or Pure Platinum. The more skilled you are, the higher your ranking.
- This game is approachable for players of all levels, with settings of three difficulty levels. Through Touch Play, you can play with the GamePad's stylus and touch screen, regardless of which difficulty you choose.
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.