Known as Adrenalin Misfits in the US, Crossboard 7 players use the Kinect hardware to control their chosen crossboard-riding monster, as it competes with rival creatures across seven different global locations. Settings include snowy mountains, triple cascades, stormy deserts, and more! As they lean and move to steer their on-screen alter ego, users will feel like they are actually riding a crossboard.
As players perfect their own unique boarding technique, they can take advantage of the Kinect by using their body movements to produce real tricks; riding and gliding in the air and on land just like the pros. With no controllers required crossboarders can play as in-game monsters, original avatars or their favourite Xbox avatar. Crossboard 7 also features a number of contests via one-person challenges or two-person multiplayer competitions, pitting players against their family and friends to see who has the best virtual crossboarding skills. Free Mode enables gamers to race through the course to defeat an opponent or go solo to beat their personal best time.
Downhill Slalom tests players' agility as they pass through a number of gates on the course to beat their opponent or get the fastest time. Players will earn trick scores as they execute jumps and rail tricks within the Trick Score mode. Other contests include Fly Distance, Balloon Buster, Stadium mini-games, Big Air, Terrain Park, Half pipe and more. Collect and win more than 60 crossboards, each with their own special abilities that will allow users to shave vital seconds from existing record times.
- Kinect full body motion controls mean anyone can compete and play in single player mode or two player battles
- Perform tricks slide and glide in this snowboard inspired sliding game by moving your head, feet and body
- Kinect sound controls mean that the more your friends and family cheer the faster your rider will go
- Race through 7 unique fantasy worlds including the snowy mountain, stormy desert, glacier lands, limestone caves, volcanoes and more
- Compete, win and become one of 7 monsters you just defeated or play as an original avatar or XBOX Live avatar
- Win tournaments and acquire as many as 60 cross boards each with special abilities
- Various items scattered around the course can be added to your cross board to amp up your boards abilities like speed boosts, special attack powers and shooting abilities
- Track rankings, time and scores with anyone in the World via live leader boards
- Challenges include time challenges, fly distance, balloon buster, stadium mini-games, big air, terrain park, half pipe and more
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.