Please Note: Nintendo Wii U titles are not compatible with standard Wii consoles
Kick-off with FIFA 13 and compete with the world's football elite as you battle for possession, each and every goal and mastery of the beautiful game. FIFA 13 is the latest instalment of the world's most successful football video game franchise, with over 100 million copies sold.
FIFA 13 features all the drama and unpredictability of soccer with an unparalleled level of realism through new features and improvements. Attacking Intelligence is the most sophisticated artificial intelligence yet. Complete Dribbling gives you the ability to be more creative and precise with the ball for dangerous attacks. 1st Touch Control means that perfect touches every time are a thing of the past and that skill and control have never been so important.
The Player Impact Engine has been improved adding a new dimension to game play. In FIFA 13 you will use dummy runs, utilise the size and strength of your players to apply pressure and take advantage of your opponent's mistakes.
Lionel Messi, Wayne Rooney and the world's greatest players are at your disposal as you take part in individual games or in dozens of national leagues such as the Barclays Premier League, La Liga and Serie A. You can battle as one of over 50 international teams for the greatest prize of them all; the FIFA World Cup.
Join the EA SPORTS Football Club and play online in a community of millions of fans. Manage your squad through trading and auctions as you seek to create the perfect football team and gain rewards and status.
- Attacking Intelligence: All-new positioning intelligence infuses attacking players with the ability to analyse plays, and to better position themselves to create new attacking opportunities. Players will work harder and smarter to break down defences, make runs that pull defenders out of position, and open passing channels for teammates. Plus, players possess an off-the-ball vision and the ability to think two plays ahead to create, curve, or alter runs to capitalize on openings as they occur.
- Complete Dribbling: Make every touch matter with complete control of the ball. Take on defenders with the freedom to be more creative in attack. Players are more explosive accelerating with the ball, and utilise precise dribble touches with true 360 degree mobility with the ball while facing a defender. Face an opponent to threaten attack while moving with the ball in any direction to dodge tackles, or turn and shield the ball, maintaining position, and holding off defenders for longer stretches.
- FIFA 13 1st Touch Control: A new system eliminates near-perfect control for every player by creating uncertainty when receiving difficult balls. Poor passes are harder to control, enabling defenders to capitalize on errant balls and poor touches. Factors such as defensive pressure, trajectory of the ball, and velocity of the pass all factor into a player's success. Players with better control and skill stand out. Fewer perfect touches, the potential to over hit passes, more opportunity for loose balls, and greater balance between defending and attacking.
- Player Impact Engine: The second generation of the award-winning physics engine expands physical play from just collisions to off-the-ball battles, giving defenders more tools to win back possession. Defenders can use their body to win possession, push and pull for position, and utilise their size and strength to force opponents into poor touches and decisions before the ball arrives.
- FIFA 13 tactical free kicks: Create dangerous and unpredictable free kicks. Position up to three attacking players over the ball and confuse opponents with dummy runs, more passing options, and more elaborate free kicks. Opponents can counter by adding or subtracting players to the wall, creeping the wall forward, or sending a bullet man to intercept the pass or block the shot.
- New passes: Two new passing options give players the ability to finesse passes over the outstretched leg of a defender or play lower trajectory lofted through balls into space or to teammates
- FIFA 13 fundamentals: Essential elements have been refined to make the experience more authentic. Referees will now make better decisions awarding fouls and cards, goalkeeper intelligence has been improved, and Tactical Defending has added lateral mobility for players in defensive containment. Plus, new animations have been developed for off-balance shots, 180 degree shots, and celebrations.
- Complete authenticity: Over 500 officially licensed clubs and more than 15,000 players
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.