Imagine Fashion World 3D
Become renowned in the fashion world, for becoming either the trendiest designer, the most glamorous top model or the best mall manager! Develop your own social network, whilst unleashing your creativity & your sense for fashion.
- Make a name for yourself through 3 different fashion careers
- Fashion Designer: Create your own brand and original outfits, organise fashion shows, design your own logo and build up your fashion brand
- Top Model: Do different poses for photo shoots , keep in shape for castings, set the catwalks on fire. Sign autographs for your fans and take part in trendy Fashion Weeks.
- Mall Manager: Arrange your stores & decorate your mall, promote the trendiest brands, accessories & cosmetics in your store windows. Attract new customers with animations, open new stores featuring clothes & accessories abroad. Manage your own budget to make a profit and over-see the beauty salon at the mall and introduce new make-up.
- Keep up with fashion trends:
- Follow the ultimate fashion trends from 2012 & 2013
- Manage your social life thanks to your PDA
- Customise your fantastic loft in Fashion city
- Stay connected
- Link with Imagine Town using codes to get exclusive clothes, accessories & furniture for your private room in the MMO 3 game to web codes to unlock 1 dress, 1 dressing table & 1 dummy and 3 other web to game codes for an exclusive character, an outfit and an artwork
- Streetpass feature includes 1 shop background, 1 exclusive mission and 1 new artwork
- SpotPass feature - receive a fashion newsletter that gives you tips and trends about winter fashion, 2 gifts linked with the season (a coat and pair of boots) and a new quiz
- Wireless connection lets you play a catwalk mini-game with a friend
- 1 extra exclusive DLC includes::
- A new character (Jane) with 6 exciting missions, a rock background, and festival clothes
- Winter clothes to enhance your wardrobe
- Items for the mall and flat decorations
- New make-up and haircuts available
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.