DescriptionImagine Journalist lets you work your way up from a local newspaper to your own national TV show. Keep your ears & eyes wide open to catch the latest scoops. Track the news, record interviews & take the best pictures. Write your best articles revealing the hottest gossip to your audience.
• Make yourself a great career as a journalist
- Start as a columnist for a local newspaper and end up as an international reporter, heading your own TV show
- Get your own press pass
- Have fun with the full range of journalists’ accessories: notepad, handheld recorder, mic, camera
- Catch your first scoops by bike and end up travelling in style by helicopter!
• Discover the exciting parts of a magazine journalist’s job
- Go out in the field to interview the locals, but also stars, politicians & athletes
- Attend press conferences and stand out amongst other journalists
- Take the best pictures to illustrate your articles
- Organise magazine covers
• Report great news on TV
- As a TV news presenter deliver the right information at the right time
- Record celebrity interviews
- Release radio programmes on air
• Develop your investigative skills
- Become the one who reveals the top news stories!
- Challenge yourself to deliver exclusive scoops
- Explore places for interview & picture opportunities
• DSi Feature
- Play with your environment as a background for the Photoshoot mini-game
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.