Over 500 years have passed since a mortal named Bryce Boltzmann endured a life-altering tragedy at the hands of Astaroth, the Demon King. His wife murdered, left defeated and rendered immortal, he now moves through life without aspirations other than where he will find his next drink. Lending a hand to the clandestine group, the National Anti-Demon Agency(NADA), he pursues redemption through the extermination of demonic forces within the modern day world along with his agency partner, Arcadia.
NeverDead is a third person action/shooter offering a radically new game experience within the genre based on decapitation and regeneration. Lose any limb and still have the ability to endure the fight as death has already passed you by...
- Live forever and become immortal through a unique decapitation and regeneration mechanic that offers a different approach to 3rd Person Action gameplay. Detach your arm and use it as an exploding detonation device against the enemy, or tear off your head and use it as a scout within the level design
- Fight in critical situations making use of the hero's immortality! Get electrocuted and shoot electric bullets, catch on fire and use your body as a light source, fight enemies in a hurricane or on the highway among passing cars and several other invigorating environments
- Combination of various weaponry at your disposal including an array of guns for long-range attacks. Whip out the Butterly Blade to slash and destroy what is in front of you
- Online co-operative and competitive "Challenges" against the enemy or each other. Play with up to 4 players and outwit those you're going against using the decapitation/regeneration elements as strategy
- Destroy the world you are in as wide-ranging destructible environments will influence how players take out the enemy. Large-scale destruction includes entire buildings, or smaller-scale destruction with pillars, the floor and interior wall sections
- Enhance character abilities with an experience leveling system that ramps up player abilities, weapon power and unlocking content within the game
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.