Passport to Amsterdam
Passport To Amsterdam is the only information source you really need, taking the knowledge and experience from the team at the Lonely Planet and mixing it with the great technology PSP has to offer. Make the most of the experiences Amsterdam has to offer.
This guide has been developed with the young city breaker and frequent traveller in mind and comes packed with information on how to experience the very best places in town - from the latest restaurants to the most underground of clubs - along with videos, audio walks, photography, maps and pre-planned itineraries to suit every sort of visit, and every type of adventurous traveller.
- Points of interest: 250 main points of interest covering eating, sleeping, nightlife, shopping and sights with original photography, key information and contact details
- Essential information: The bits you just must know from pharmacies to embassies, hospitals, airlines, money and costs
- Getting around: Comprehensive and detailed zoom-in, zoom-out maps covering transport systems and roads
- Audio Tours: Three bespoke audio tours that you can listen to whilst you walk. Each takes you through a particular part of town and takes you off the beaten track
- Video Content: A dedicated film crew has been out there capturing the essence of each city to inspire you - and show you round even before you touch down
- Itineraries: Packed with pre-loaded itineraries for every sort of visit from a cultural break to a weekend of hedonism. Each itinerary comes with a calendar view that can be built on to create the perfect schedule
- Your Itineraries: Build your own visit from scratch drawing on the 250 points of interest to create your perfect city break - and go online to download more!
There are no reviews yet.
Using Free Standard First Class delivery your order should arrive within 2-5 days (Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded).
Using priority same day shipping (if before 2pm on a standard working day) your order should arrive in 1-3 days.
For non UK residents delivery times may vary, but most orders arrive within 7 working days.
Please Note: As per Royal Mail guidelines please allow up to 10 working days before contacting us regarding items lost in post.